Welcome. Our organization is Katy's finest youth recreation baseball program. We are a registered non-profit organization dedicated to providing the best youth baseball experience possible.
Players receive a team jersey and baseball cap. You get to watch and enjoy the games ... parents are not required to maintain fields, umpire games or sell food items. Experience the difference!
Practice schedules are determined by the coach. Most teams will play two games per week. A single or double-elimination post season tournament is planned for most teams, weather permitting.
Players are assigned to a division based on their age as of August 31, 2019. Parents can play their child up one division (a player can never play down). As an example, players in Rookie 6 division cannot turn 7 on or before August 31, 2019. A League Age Chart can be found on our website.
Player Costs: Fall= $135.00 and Spring= $165.00.
Katy American Little League is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to providing the best youth baseball experience possible. Players range in age from 3 to 18. We offer - Certified Umpires (ages 8 and above) - Paid Concessions Personnel - Professional Groundskeepers - Professional Playing Fields - Graduated Pitching and Base Paths - Open Bases (Lead-offs, Steals, Balks) just like the Pros (ages 12 and above).
1) We will still honor all request for the fall season. Players in Minors, Intermediates, and Jr's who do not have a request will be placed in the tryouts and drafted to even out the teams.
2) If possible with time we will try to hold a single elimination tournament at the end of the season for Rookies, Minor 9, Minors, Intermediates, and Jr's.
3) Games wlll be played on monday-fridays at 5:30pm and 7p or 7:30p.
4) Coaches scheduled their own practice dates, times, and location.
5) Rain outs will be scheduled at the next available date.
KATY AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE PUBLIC OPEN MEETING:
10/21/2018 @ 4PM @ HILTON GARDEN INN WEST KATY (NEXT TO DENNY'S); 2409 TEXMATI DRIVE; KATY, TX 77494