KATY AMERICAN FALL 2019 REGISTRATION: Registration for FALL has ended. If open spots available , they will be posted at a later date and time
Player Costs: Fall= $140.00 ($130.00 for each additional player per family).
*We will accept payment forms in cash, check, or credit card. If paying with a credit card please note it will charge 5% additional ( $147 with credit card).
*Please make checks payable to Katy American Little League
You can download and print a Walk Up registration form online:
1. Go to "Forms and Documents" 2. Select "Registration Form -Fall 2019"
Katy American Little League is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to providing the best youth baseball experience possible. Players range in age from 3 to 16. We offer - Certified Umpires (ages 8 and above) - Concessions Personnel - Professional Groundskeeper - Graduated Pitching and Base Paths - Open Bases (Lead-offs, Steals, Balks) just like the Pros (ages 12 and above).
1) We will attempt to honor all request for the fall season. Players in Minors, Intermediates, and Jr's who do not have a request will be placed in the tryouts and drafted to even out the teams.
2) If possible with time we will try to hold a single elimination tournament at the end of the season for Rookies, Minor 9, Minors, Intermediates, and Jr's.
3) Games wlll be played on monday-fridays at 5:30pm and 7p or 7:30p.
4) Coaches scheduled their own practice dates, times, and location.
5) Rain outs will be scheduled at the next available date.
GAMES START 9/23/19