Spring registration will begin by walk ups in November and online will open in December.
KATY AMERICAN SPRING 2022 REGISTRATION:
REGISTRATION IS WALK-UP ONLY AT UNTIL DECEMBER.
Player Costs: REGISTRATION= $175.00 ($165.00 for each additional sibling)
Katy American Little League is a registered non-profit organization dedicated to providing the best youth baseball experience possible. Players range in age from 3 to 18. We offer - Certified Umpires (ages 8 and above) - Concessions Personnel - Professional Groundskeeper - Graduated Pitching and Base Paths - Open Bases (Lead-offs, Steals, Balks) just like the Pros (ages 12 and above).
1) Special Requests - KALL will do our best to honor requests for the following divisions: tball, rookie 6, rookie 7 and JR/SR.
2) TRYOUTS - Minor 8, Minor 9, Minors, Intermediates, and JR/SR (jr/sr if no request only). Tryout dates TBA.
3) Games will be played at 5:30pm, 7pm, 7:15pm, or 7:30p on weekdays. On Saturdays games start at 9am or 10am.
4) Practices -Coaches scheduled their own practice dates, times, and location. KALL cannot confirm when practices will be.
5) Rain outs will be scheduled at the next available date.
6) League age is the players age on 8/31/2022.
WALK UP REGISTRATIONS: CASH OR CHECK ONLY; NO CREDIT CARDS. (ONLINE WILL TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
*12/4/2021 (SATURDAY) FROM 12:30PM TO 1:30PM AT THE BOARD ROOM (tan metal building next to batting cages) - forms can be downloaded and printed from the Quick Links section (forms and documents)