NOTICE: We can not guarantee a field reservation can be received and granted if requesting a field for the day of the request. Requests should be submitted by 4:00PM the day BEFORE the date required, or by 4:00PM on Friday for a weekend date.
Field Usage Rules and Scheduling Information.
- KALL facilities are reserved for League use and are not open to the general public. Non Katy American League teams wishing to use our facilities must be approved by and registered with KALL*. KALL spends a lot of money and effort keeping our fields maintained and suitable for our league play, and we expect all teams allowed to use KALL facilities to follow the rules and guidelines specified below. KALL reserves the right to refuse use of fields to anyone and revoke field use privileges for teams who do not respect our facilities and our rules!
- Fields must be scheduled in advance and reservation requests might not be answered on weekends. In order to reserve a field, the team must be 100% current with rental fees due to KALL. Rental fee is $50 for a two hour block, or $400 for a block of 10 rentals (2 hour each). NO TEAM WILL BE ALLOWED TO RESERVE A FIELD UNLESS ALL PREVIOUS RENTAL FEES HAVE BEEN PAID. TEAMS BEHIND IN PAYMENT MORE THAN ONE WEEK WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR FUTURE RESERVATIONS!!!!
- Fields are scheduled on a first come basis with priority given to KALL teams, i.e. Regular Season and All Star teams. Fields are scheduled in 2 hour blocks to maximize field utilization. Weekdays are 5:00-7:00, and 7:00-9:00, and weekends scheduling begins at 8:00am. Field scheduling times may be adjusted during league play, at the sole discretion of the Player Agents.
- Any team who reserves a field may also use the associated batting cage.
- All field scheduling must be done through a field schedule coordinator. Contact information is available on the right side of this page.
- Please check the calendar above prior to requesting fields. This does not guarantee availability, but does help eliminate confusion and is more efficient.
- A confirmation text (call) will be sent (placed) in reply to all field requests verifying availability.
- NO TEAM SHOULD USE KALL FACILITIES WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION FROM KALL!!!! TEAMS FOUND TO BE USING KALL FACILITIES WITHOUT PRIOR RESERVATIONS WILL LOSE ALL FIELD PRIVILEGES.
- Any unforeseen conflicts at the fields should be handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- It will be the responsibility of each team to notify KALL in advance when you need to cancel or reschedule a reservation. This will allow us to clear the original date for others to use. If we do not receive a change request, you will be required to pay the rental fee whether the field is actually used or not. In the event of a rain-out, you must notify a field schedule coordinator no later than the night of the canceled practice in order to have the rental fee waived or the reservation rescheduled.
- No hard-ball soft-toss is allowed against the backstop fencing.
- No vehicles are allowed to drive back to the fields. The only vehicles allowed past the gate are those of board members, maintenance crews, and police patrols.
- All necessary field maintenance should be performed upon end of practices or games without exception! (i.e. RAKING, WATERING, TRASH REMOVAL**, etc). APPROPRIATE CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF ALL KALL FACILITIES IS MANDATORY! FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF FIELD PRIVILEGES!!!!
* In order for select teams to be considered for approval and allowed to practice free of charge by KALL, the team's roster must have more than 50% of current registered KALL players on it. "Current" implies the current season at KALL (Jan 1 - Aug 31 for Spring, or September 1 to Dec 31 for Fall). Otherwise, the select team must pay a $50 rental fee. All fees should be made out to KALL and sent to 22011 JOSHUA KENDELL LANE, Katy, TX 77449.
All teams using KALL facilities MUST submit a current roster, select organization Team ID/registration number, proof of insurance, and a billing address and/or current email address.
** Trash removal constitutes making sure the field and especially the dugouts do not have trash lying around. The small trash cans must be emptied into the large trash barrels.